S&H Stamp Ring
A replica of the green stamps used at the S&H stores, part of our New Orleans Nostalgia Collection.
The rewards program, founded in 1896 and operated by Sperry & Hutchinson (S&H), would distribute stamps to customers at the checkout counters of supermarkets, department stores and gasoline stores. Then customers could redeem the stamps for products at a local Green Stamp store.
· Sterling silver
· Stamp 1/2”L x 3/8”W· Made in New Orleans